The 14th Hong Kong International Wushu Competition
1. Date: August 19 -23, 2019
2. Location: Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong.
3. Duanwei Organizers: China Wushu Association
Wushu Administrative Center of General Administration of Sports
4. Main Organizers: Hong Kong Wushu School Co., Ltd
Hong Kong International Wushu Competition Organizing Committee
5. Supporters: International Wushu Federation
Tang’s Chinese Kungfu Association-Greece
China Chunqiu Taekwondo Center
Liaoning Shenyang Sports Federation Derun Taijiquan Club
World Ho Kam Ming Wing Chun General Association
Shanxi Sanbao Shuagxi Wushu Club
Shangwu cultural center
China Putuo Wubo Sports Development co., LTD
7. Honor Sponsor: Shanghai Zhaoxiaodie Cosmetics co., LTD
2. The method of come to Hong Kong for Group or Individual participant as follows:
i For Every unit belong to ‘Free transport to Hong Kong and Macau Zone”, they can apply the permit through immigration department by indicating “personal affair to Hong Kong”
ii For Every unit that not belong to ‘Free Transport to Hong Kong and Macau Zone”, they can apply the permit through tourist center or police organization to apply the permit.
iii Please apply the permit as early as possible, usually the validity period of the passport visa is one year, it is better to apply two months before coming to HK. But some of the area requires the invitation letter from our committee, please contact our committee and leave your name, sex and birth in detail. As for the student in Wushu school, they can make use of the summer holiday to apply the permit with the invitation letter in your unit.
10. Details of Regulations:
(1) The competition comprises of single events, group events, individual all-around items, group all-round events, group total points events, confrontation and wresting championship.
(2) The rules and regulations being used in this competition “The Traditional Competition Method”, “The Sanda Competition Method” formulated by the Chinese Wrestling Association, “Health Qigong demonstration competition scoring calculation method” formulated by the Health Qigong Management Center of General China Sports Bureau and all additional rules of information will be included in this regulation.
(3) Taolu competition age categories:
Children (Division A):
Division A1 under 6 years old (born after 1 Jan 2014)
Division A2 6-7 years old (born between 2012-2013)
Division A3 8-9 years old (born between 2010-2011)
Division A4 10-11 years old (born between 2008-2009)
Children (Division B):
Division B1 12-13 years old (born between 2006-2007)
Division B2 14-15 years old (born between 2004-2005)
Division B3 16-17 years old (born between 2002-2003)
Youth (Division C):
Division C1 18-24 years old (born between 1995-2001)
Division C2 25-29 years old (born between 1990-1994)
Middle Aged (Division D)
Division D1 30-34 years old (born between 1985-1989)
Division D2 35-39 years old (born between 1980-1984)
Division D3 40-44 years old (born between 1975-1979)
Middle aged (Division E):
Division E1 45-49 years old (born between 1970-1974)
Division F2 50-54 years old (born between 1965-1969)
Division F3 55-59 years old (born between 1960-1964)
Elderly group (Division F):
Division F1 60-64 years old (born between 1955-1959)
Division F2 65-69 years old (born between 1950-1954)
Division F3 70-74 years old (born between 1945-1949)
Division F4 75-79 years old (born between 1938-1944)
Division F5 above 80 years old (born before 31 Dec, 1939)
(4) Taolu individual all-round competition age categories:
Division A Children Division (born after 1 Jan 2008)
Division B Children Division (born between 2002-2007)
Division C Youth Division (born between 1990-2001)
Division D Middle Aged Division (born between 1975-1989)
Division E Middle Aged Division (born between 1960-1974)
Division F Elderly group Division (born before 31 Dec, 1959)
(5) Sanda competition, Confrotitiom and wresting event competition age categories:
Division G Children Division (born after 1 Jan 2008)
Division H Youth Division (born between 2005-2007)
Division I Middle Aged Division (born between 2002-2004)
Division J Adult Aged Division (born before 2001)
(6) Confrontation and wrestling event weight grades:
below 19Kg，22Kg， 24Kg， 27Kg， 30Kg， 33Kg， 36 Kg，39Kg， 42 Kg，45 48Kg，52Kg，56Kg，60Kg，65Kg，70Kg，75Kg，80Kg，above 80Kg
ii Individual all-round championship Bonus:
The championship prize will be incorporated into the “The King of Kings” Award., 2nd place: HK$1,500.00, 3rd place: HK$800.00, 4th to 6th place: HK$300.00, 1st to 3rd place will be awarded cups, medals and certificates 4th to 6th place winners will be awarded certificates.
iii Who win the individual all-round championship will award the prize on the evening of August 21Closing dinner banquet and participate the ‘King of the King’ award at the same time.
(2)‘King of the King’ award
Anyone who has won the male or female Wushu individual all-around competition in every division must participate the evening party for award presentation to compete for the “ The King of Kings ”Award and the“ Wu Ying ”Award. The organizing committee will present “ The King of Kings ”Award of the 14th Hong Kong International Wushu Competition to a person on the spot, and the award-winner will receive bonus of HK$10,000, trophies, medals and certificates of honor. Others will receive the“Wu Ying”Award and HK$2,500, a silver medal and a certificate of honor separately.
(3) Group all-round championship:
i There are 1st place to 6th place, total 6 places is not divided by gender, nationality and border.
ii Group Championship Bonus: 1st place: HK$8,000.00, 2nd place: HK$3,000.00, 3rd place: HK$2,000.00, 4th to 6th place: HK$1,000.00; 1st to 3rd place will be awarded cups, group medals and group certificates; 4th to 6th place will be awarded cups and group certificates.
iii The top three groups which are win the Group all-round championship will award the prize on the evening of August 22 Closing dinner banquet.
(4) Group total points championship
i There are 1st place to 3rd place, total 3 places is not divided by gender, nationality and border.
ii Group total points championship Bonus: 1st place: HK$8,000.00, 2nd place: HK$3,000.00, 3rd place: HK$2,000.00. 1st to 3rd place will be awarded cups and group total points certificates.
iii The top three groups which are win the Group total points championship will award the prize on the evening of August 17 Closing dinner banquet.
（5）Sanda championship： top 1 will be recorded according to different gender (Male and Female) and every different level. It grouped into 4groups: children (Division G), early youth (Division H), youth (Division I) and adult (Division J).
The number of participants in each group is 8 to 15, the winner will receive 500 yuan.
The number of participants in each group is 16 to 31, the winner will receive 1000 yuan.
The number of participants in each group is 32 to 63, the winner will receive 5000 yuan.
（2）Not participate in the Overall Service Package:
i Registration fee: RMB380/person. (Team leader, coach, athletes and team followers are required to pay the registration fee).
ii Convention fee: RMB180/person. (Non-participants are not required to pay the convention fee)
iii Sing. and pair event fee: RMB380/person/event.
iv Group event fee: RMB200/person/event.
v Sanda Competitionevent fee: RMB480/person/event.
vi Closing dinner banquet fee: RMB380/person.
(3) Those representative competitors who want to stay longer in Hong Kong for shopping and touring after competition, they must inform our committee by phone to 13423906906, but they must pay for their own. (See details in appendix 8)
(3) The competition committee encourages the competitors register on-line website: //www.5u5s.com. The teams register on-line can modify the registration information before registration deadline, or is not modify the information. The team need to post the under material to the organizing committee in 2 days after deadline:
1. Copy of identity card (ID, residence booklet or passport)
2. A signed Safety statement (Please see appendix 7)
3. A copy of remittance payments: (all participation charges)
Registration online or post will affirm succeed after all participation charges were paid.
(4) Chang registration information methods:
After the registration form has being sent out, any change of the registration content due to the special cases need to send in a written application form before 4th Aug 2019. You must pay the corresponding fee whether the registration has ended or not. The change fee is RMB200.00/item. (e.g.: item number, name of taolu, name, gender, age group and so on).
(5) Those that are not able to participate in the competition before 4th Aug 2019, need to send in a letter of excuse and the certificate of diagnosis from county hospital, the organizing committee will refund 60% of charges. After that, no refund will be claimed.
(6) Competition schedules, events and orders will be published on Hong Kong Wushu School Co., Ltd. (星期五台球直播 & //www.5u5s.com 10 days before the beginning of competition.
(7) All teams are to be registered in Hong Kong on 19th August, 2019. All details for the time and place for registration will be informed later by mail, wechat or phone.
Please write clearly when registration, lest delay the competition.
(8) For the delegation which is join ‘accommodation, traffic, meal package’ representative should e-mail the flight schedule and arrival time to committee before 4th Aug 2019 (E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected], so that we can arrange a pickup service).
(9) ‘Accommodation, traffic, meal package’ those who arrange themselves or delegate the domestic travel agency representative must register in the appointed location. Please pay attention to any news from our competition and report on time. (Please refer to the website)
(10) All details for the time and place for conference will be informed later by mail, by phone or give the notice in “Important Teams”.
(11) Competition contact address
i For those domestic and foreign countries contact detail: Address and contact number:
Domestic Liaison Office:
The organizing committee of the Hong Kong international wushu competition in domestic offices
Address: Room 704, Unit 1, Building 8, Xiandai Mingyuan Building, No.183 Shaoxing Road, Xiacheng District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang China
Telephone: 86 571- 8506-2362 13423906906 18958055575
Fax: 86 571-85427145 Zip code: 310004 QQ: 254235621 Wechat: 13423906906
E-mail Address: [email protected] [email protected]
On-line registration Website: //www.5u5s.com
Contact: (Mr.) Hai Choi Lam (Mr.) Chen Shun’an
ii For those foreign countries contact detail: Address and contact number:
Domestic Liaison Office:
The Hong Kong international wushu competition organizing committee
Address: p.o. box 10075, General Post Office, Hong Kong
Telephone: 00852-9043-3821 Fax:. 00852-2529-2556
Q Q: 254235621 Wechat: 13423906906
E-mail: [email protected] [email protected]
On-line registration Website: //www.5u5s.com
Contact: (Mr.) Hai Choi Lam (Mr.) Chen Shun’an
(12) All participation charges payable to:
i Athlete from China Mainland please remit to :
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Shenzhen Branch Luoh sub-branch
Address: The 1st floor, Shenfang square, Luohu district, Shenzhen
Account No.:6222 0040 0011 8329 515
Payable to: Hai Choi Lam
REMARK: (Remit unit, contact person, telephone no.) and for Hong Kong International Wushu Competition charges
ii Alipay No.: 13423906906
iii Athlete from foreign country and Hong Kong please remit to:
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG) LIMITED
Address: 136, Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Dollar Account: 026-703-1-024344-4
US Dollar Account: 012-709-9-203092-8
Bank Code No.: Swift Code: BKCHHKHH
Payable to: Hong Kong Wushu School Co., Ltd.